Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Spurs game!!!




This is Marcos and myself at the Spurs game. Man! The seats were awesome! They were on the 8th row right behind the Spurs players. Marcos was given the tickets by someone with season passes. I have now been completely spoiled and I don't know if I can ever attend another basketball game in the nose bleed seats again. It was such a good time! By the way, that would be Parker, the one married to Eva Longoria, in the picture above. He's my favorite because he's short and still really good :-)

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Fun fun! You two look so cute! Haven't aged a day...

ray said...

Hello!!! What about the Rockets?! Traitors! Actually, those are incredibly awesome seats and I've decided that I don't know the right people.

Jason said...

That looks like so much fun! Sitting eight rows back would be awesome. Forget about Tony Parker...did you see Eva?!

(Don't tell Lena I wrote that...I'll never hear the end of it!) ;o)